Sunday, June 14, 2009

Not to touch the earth..

Whew, what a week I've had.
Work keep me super busy and the week went by in an instant.
Which of course always leads the weekends of madness and insomnia.
This weekend was no exception.
Good times as always, no problems what so ever.
EXCEPT..
I almost got my feet taken out by a hawk!

KAA!

Yeah, sounds crazy right?
So I had my feet sticking out of the truck window on our way to Ruidoso.
I was talking about  Jim Morrison and how he claimed he had some indian spirits trapped in him from New Mexico. 
Mid sentence and threw the corner of my eye I see a hawk on a crash course with the windshield.
My gut reaction was to yelp and pull in my feet. Good thing I did because the impact point was directly where I had my feet.

See what I mean?
It wouldn't had been good me thinks.
Was this just a freak accident or did the Lizard King hear the skepticism in my voice and send one of his spirit wilderness creatures after me?
Call it however you'd like.

" I am the Lizard King .... I can do anything"
Indeed.

2 comments:

Who would win in a fight?

Blog Archive