Sunday, June 28, 2009

EXP..

OH HAI.
I took some pictures this week.
Wanna see?

I recently bought a tripod.
This is one of the first things I shot with it.
No bigs..


This picture got me in trouble with security at Pres.
The guards searched my my bag and went through my photos.
They where making sure I wasn't taking pictures of the hospital.
My question was why would it matter?
I suppose national security matters. 
DO I LOOK LIKE A TERRORIST?
sometimes...
Good picture though.
Go Lobos!

Today Jack and I went out and took some photos of his Precious
It was an opportunity for the both of us.
He got some shots of him in action, and I got some experience points with my cannon.



This trick is called the Jewish finger.



Im not even sure what to call this one.
Almost looks like a sexual position.
Ill call it the Dirty Chavez.



I enjoy the color scheme of his bike.
Very classic car look.
Not like some other fixies.

Hero shot.


Poser. 
HO HO HO.

Also:

Photo: Jon

Sean kicked Brett in the baby maker.
Something very erie  about this photo.



IM ON YO MAC 
WARMIN MY BUNZ.

Good night.
Ill blog more this week I swear!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who would win in a fight?

Blog Archive