Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A brief look through my history.. (1 of 4)

Its been 5 years since I first truly  understood the compatibility of the camera and the computer.
Prior to that, I never really bothered taking any photos at all.
The reason I suppose I got into it is because of myspace.
I wanted to get with the crowed and feel like someone actually gave a dam about my life, even if they knew nothing about me.
With all that said I pretty much let loose with a camera and photoshop.
I'd like to share some funny pictures along with some that stand out in my life and leave me with some great memories.
and some photoshop work.
enjoy :)

In no particular order:

2008
This was around the time ol Tommy was spazing out about Scientology and vitamins...
So I made him a Charizzard.


2008
This is my cousin Larry.
He's a great kid, and one of the only kids I actually get to see grow now that Im an adult.
Kids mean alot more to me now than I thought they would.
I actually care about how their lives will be thanks to him.

hahaha
This was around 2004.
I truly did feel like a badass.
Fresh out of high school, cool ass hat, cigg and a goatee.
Needless to say I realized I wasn't even remotely cool and started growing a beard. 


08-09
Grandma in a cage.
This is when me and matt lived in a tiny ass apartment.
I like to think that Grandma Kitty was saying to me 
"Hey this apartment feels like a cage!"
I agreed , we moved.

2005?
Frozen left over beer.
So how do you get more beer without buying more?
Get all the half drunk ones and put it in a pitcher. Cool it in the freezer.
Dont forget about it though.

My dogs my cousin.
R I P Diego and Sugar.

2006 
Andy on the cover of Thrasher
One of my better shops for being a noob.

Chris the ow! (2005)
LMAO
Yeah I got shot ! I was just heading off to jail when some asshole shot me!
This was at a time were I discovered that putting my friends heads as well as mine onto other pictures is hilarious.

I got more to share for the next three days .. 
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who would win in a fight?

Blog Archive