Thursday, May 6, 2010

Break on through..






Az you all know, Arizona is going through some changes.
Changes that can hurt.
Just like puberty.
You get growing pains and hair where you never once had.
Thats how Arizona feels right now.
It has hairy pains.
The illegals are the pain and the hairs.
L O L
But, thats just one mans cruel view on the topic.
And since we are on the subject of giving people the boot from America, I'd like to suggest some other groups and people we could throw the fuck out.

Lady Gaga.

Can't stand the music, even though some of you have spread the rumor that I like her.
I do not.
Her fashion statement looks like Chris Tucker from the Filth Element and some sort of space whore.. from the future.
Deport her back to her native Holland, where she will be freaky deeky with all the those kook dutch.



Courtney love.

do I even need to explain myself?
The picture says it all.
You know she killed your flannel wearing around the waist god right?
Send her back to hell before I get there so I can have a foot rest.


The cast of Friends.
I know I might catch some heat for this one..
Ok so not all of the friends are bad, just the guy friends.
They ruuuuined the show.
They were the most annoying creatures on tv in the late 90's. And they never had any group sex with Monica , Phebee or Rachel.
DOOD. FAIL@AOL.COM/LOSER
Send them all back to .. Russia.



And the office.
Yeah, the Office just sucks.
I have no good reason.
Even die hard U.K office fans will agree that the U.S. Office sucks.
They all suck to me.

SUCK


Send em' back to Britain From where they once came.



Canadiens
Hmm..
I don't like that the series is tied and they go back to Montreal.
Well, looks like they deported themselves.
If they beat the Pens' I hope they get stuck in a Canadian hospital for a month and cant make it to the next round of the finals.
(Anyone catch the Canadian health care joke?)

Since the Habs are going back , round up the illegal nucks in America and make them mounties.




They will get diabetes from all the maple syrup they drink from the trees the pass on their horses.

(Wow, that was mean..)




French.
(LOLOLOLOLOL)

You can blame them for all the air pollution, with their cigarettes , old cheese and paased out drunks with the smelly green lines comming off them.
Get em out!





ICP!

E gad...
These ass clowns are terrible.
I had know idea they were even relevant until I stumbled across this little gem.

This shit is funny.
It's like they are trying to develop some sort of awareness. To what I have know idea.
I hope you watch this because there are some epic lyrics to take to your grave.
Deport them!
I'd say hell but you know ..
Just put em in a box and that should work.
Name the boxes, Box city.


Deport me!


Send me back to Spain and Ill invent a time machine.
Ill go back in time and sleep with Stevie Nix!

Keep the top hat on Stevie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who would win in a fight?

Blog Archive