Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year in review..

Some photos from each month.
Thanks to everyone who lets me stick my camera in their face.
Couldn't really have a blog without you.
For those of you not pictured , thank you too.
And thanks to all my friends and family who make me happy.
good luck in 2010... Puto's.

January 1st 09



Vegas in February.


Grandma kitty moved us out in March.




I became the Blog in April.

Stewart made his triumphant return only to be sucked into a time rift in May.



Dunny bleeds in June.


Vegas vacation part 2 in July.



Mexicans just wanna have fun in August.



Mike throws a barspin after lights out in September.



Sean dies and haunts Toastie in October.


Drunken nights at Seans in November.


When May Ends Reunites in December..


Happy new year lurk bunnies.
Don't get the aids.

GOOD NIGHT NOW!!

1 comment:

Who would win in a fight?

Blog Archive