Thursday, May 28, 2009

Jacob in real life.. (Urban Dictionary edition.)

Jacob popped in today.
I must say he is starving himself.
EAT SOME MEAT HIPPY!
11.Jacob3 up8 down love it hate it
The dumbest, meanest guy you will ever meet. if you met a Jacob run far far away.
Girl:Omg look it's Jacob 
Girl 2: Omg run!
Got a look at his sparrow(?).
4.sparrow19 up123 down love it hate it
1. The state of being freaky, odd, weird, moronic, strange, but ultimately laughably cool. 

2. Having the characteristics of Captain Jack Sparrow.
I cut myself shaving a monkey. How totally sparrow is that?
Epic Subaru shot.
1.SUBARU437 up158 down love it hate it
Possibly the greatest car manufacturer of all time. You cannot find better cars for the price. Try. Go ahead! Try to! They don't exist!
"Subaru is totally awesome and the best." - Everyone smart

LOL
Im just showing off my DUBS son!
3.geo30 up9 down love it hate it
an early 90's Gm car company. they produced small shitty coupes and four doors for 3 or so years. however they get excellent fuel milage. You will NOT get head in this car. usually poor teenagers and unibombers drive them.
the only reason I bought a geo, was for the fuel economy. and because i'm poor as hell.
Well, Im kinda broke, and I have a beard...  

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy all your photos. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Who would win in a fight?

Blog Archive