Thursday, May 28, 2009

Heres what's coming up on Chris the blog..


As some of you know, Im starting to get more involved with taking photos.
Im going to be posting more of my photography on this site as well as flickr and myspace.
Except on this site, I will try and briefly Explain the photo and give a little story behind it.
Don't you worry though I still will be giving my thoughts and opinions on the weekly.
Because weather its true or not, blogs were made for bicthin.
And I like to bitch..
Of course if Im feeling blue your just going to have to deal with my Emo-ness.
Just check off the boring box and move along.

Oh! 
One more thing.
 starting this weekend I will be shooting for my interview issue of the blog.
Im going to pick five people to question and take some photos of.
Should be fun, Im hyped.
Hopefully I can get it done by july and post them through out that month.
(If any one from myspace land lurking in here is interested let me know.)
Stay tuned.
-Chris the Brown.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who would win in a fight?

Blog Archive