Sunday, May 17, 2009

A brief look through my history .. (3 of 4)




ahh geez..
Its me, with a mustache and 40 of natural ice.
I liked  just having a mustace..
I kind of liked my 80's outfit.
I was diggin the "cats of the wild shirt.


LMAO
This is what happens when your a jackass to me..
You turn into one.


The first last super..
It speaks for itself. 



The second last super..
My twenty second birthday.
This was a great one because I have more of my closest friends in this one.
The only bad thing about this night was that I had to work at 2:30 am.
No booze for me :(

My buddy James.
He requested that I put his face on the super roided out guy in cuffs.
Needless to say he loved it.

Muppet: kick-flip to flat.
Im proud of this one.
My first time putting a sequence into one photo.
Took me a few hours but it worked out.



HO HO HO!
I love this one.
Heres a story about why I made this.
I was in Arizona at a party in 05.
The party was a huge emo kid gathering.
One of them was completely wasted and loud , way out of emo mode.
Hey yells at us "IM SCENE AS FUCK!"
Soon after that on the patio, two guys are trying to throw up on each other.
It was great.
I enjoy cats..

1 comment:

Who would win in a fight?

Blog Archive