Sunday, March 22, 2009

Smoke em if you got em..

I have no idea how to start up a blog about weed..
(I have a thing for cats.)
But I sure do know how to use google search.
The use of pot has always been such a strange and annoying issue in this country.
It has been argued to be a gateway drug, while the opposition claims its medicinal.
Pot doesn't seem to be any worse than drinking alcohol, if anything its safer.
Not once have I heard about some stoner killing a family of three.
Let me perfectly clear about this. I don't smoke, but I am all for it. 
Smoke until you and your pals have eaten all you're moms hot pockets.
I beg of you, smoke all the mary jane in the world.
EXCEPT MEXICO.
Grow your own or buy in country. PLEASE PLEASE don't support the shit that is
going on down their.
If you do.. Well your just funding domestic terrorism. 
(and no one likes a terrorist)
Man... I could go on about this topic forever. Unfortunately, I Do not have the skills to keep your attention for more than two minutes.
Perhaps I'll make a part two about Mary jane and company another time.

Thanks for reading. =)

1 comment:

  1. GOOD POINT! I'm thinking your tellin people not to buy swag then. Because I'm thinkin most hydro is grown here in the U.S. whereas all swag pry comes from our drunk neighbor to the south

    ReplyDelete

Who would win in a fight?

Blog Archive