Sunday, March 8, 2009

Looks can be deceiving..

SO..
I got a good look at Silk Spectre from the new movie The Watchman.



If you don't know me by now Im a big fan of the blonde ladies of the world.
But upon laying eyes on this beauty I thought I was having a change of heart.
Was this the year this ol bear was going to accept brunettes into his heart?
Now, I don't know if its all the tight latex or the fact that she could kick my ass,
 but I was quite ready to make a deal with myself.
Why can't I have both right?
Well, with further research and help of the mighty GOOGLE
I found out Ms. Spetre was a blonde in real life.



Well Hell over high water would ya look at that!
Blonde.
Malin Ackerman.
The internet rules the Universe.
I can sleep easy tonight.



3 comments:

  1. yeah google wins but when all the brunettes scream out help I'll say....

    ReplyDelete
  2. jk coast 2 coast told me she was in some movie that i saw but cant remember LOL

    ReplyDelete

Who would win in a fight?

Blog Archive