Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Burn fixed gear island burn..

I have an issue.
I don't seem to understand the hype with these skittle 
colored bikes.
My main issue first off is the color scheme. 
This particular one above has a cotton candy flamer look to it.
The rims are different. Does it matter ?
WHY CANT IT HAVE TWO OF THE SAME RIMS?
Pink wheels? Trying to prove your so hips and open minded that
you find it ok to have pink wheels even though you really think pink is gay?
It's fine, everyone else thinks it's gay too.
Why cant it just be red with black tires?
To conservative right?
Enough of that.. 
My opinion should not even matter when you make a color selection.

Second issue of mine with the beloved fixy.
Its only a fad, its just like when the 80's scene came back a couple a years ago.
(yup.)
(Same thing yeah?)
Its the new straight edge.
Just ride a weird bike and represent healthy life, but when its 75 cent night
at Burts forget about it till monday.

Ok ok, Im getting a little unfair with this subject, I wouldn't want anyone thinking Im a huge jackass.
So let me say that I know a few people who really seem like their committed to this life style.
Jack A.K.A Jacob is a health nut so it's cool.
I don't have a problem with ambition and goals.

And the Miller brothers just rip!
I guess I just have issues with posers.
Do whatever it is you do because you love it
Not because of the opposite sex.
Which I heard is the motive for doing things these days..
HAR HAR HAR
DEATH TO POSERS.
Ya Im talking to you little doggy!

1 comment:

  1. I love to be a poser and HEY i think thats UNM in that clip are the miller bros from alb?

    ReplyDelete

Who would win in a fight?

Blog Archive