Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm wearin' myself a t-shirt that says "The world is my ashtray"..

I fell like shit.
I don't know what to do..
I bumming pretty badly.
I just realized Our existence is really meaningless in the big picture of the universe.
Big whoop right? Im sure you atheist already knew that.
Well hell, I guess it just takes some modest mouse and some rum to figure it out.
I've always been kind of a sceptic of religion and the unknown. 
I still keep a part of me for hope and salvation.
Its just that it grows dimmer everyday.
 Im scared, Im not the biggest fan of death.
When I was a kid I always thought I would die when I was eighteen. 
I always figured your life was done a eighteen. 
Then again ,"I never thought I thought I would be 23 , on the verge of spontaneous combustion whoa is me."
I always thought if I thought about it hard enough I would be like the highlander.
(yeah Immortal!)
Well, Im twenty three Im starting to think Im not immortal.
Shit.
At least the universe will keep moving on long after we are all dead.
It probably Mr. Uni in any way. (what?) 

(fucking bastard universe you son of a bitch)
Yeah all the universe cares about is the fucking beetles!
Hens the shitty ass movie.
I hated this movie.
You should have too!
It was nothing that any of us expected! 
the only musical that rocked was greece!

Yes Greese !
You bastard hate on it I dare you !
These mother fuckers were jamming as hard as they could.
The scorpions were fucking with them what do want !? FUCK!
Im fucking drunk so I guess thats it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who would win in a fight?

Blog Archive