Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Time warp..

An older cousin of mine gave me a disc that I was supposed to give to mom.
She said that it had photos of my family..
This was in June.
I just found it.

Two photos stood out to me.




This is my great uncle Jonny and auntie Sadie.
I like the pose and posture they have going.
She doesn't look to happy, but he puts on a smirk.
They're outfits are pretty cool.
By the look of things with the corsage's and what looks to be a wedding dress, it may in fact be a day of matrimony.
No wonder she's bummed. She marrying into my blood line!
Heyo!





This photo is of my mom , her siblings and a couple of cousins.
Now if you know me well enough you know which one is my mom.
But for you newbies, the girl on the top right looks identical to me..
If I had hair on my head and not on my face and if I were 15 years younger.


Im really enjoying going through all theses photos.
Im may have to visit Granny and dig through her pictures from the 40's and scan them in.


Good night now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who would win in a fight?

Blog Archive