Monday, January 31, 2011

Motion Monday.. / The Weekend..


Spent some time in the city last weekend.
Went by Altos.

Got both of my flashes up and running.
So I thought I would ask the locals for some shots.
Zak Wilde with a floater.







After a Little bit of leg breaking 
Ra'kim pulled out a backside double flip.




Photobucket
See the ghost?










 Ra'kim frontside grab from face of the pyramid over the top and into the tranny of the twinky.
You confused?











Saturday I went back and met up with muppet and Ryan.
Ryan scores a lofty kick flip.







Then he gets a shove-it tail grab.
One of my favorite tricks.




Photobucket









Then went to Toasties to play some Dj Hero.
.. Shit is hard.






Adult water.





My girlfriend sent me a photo of the Zig Zag guy.
And it just so happen I had this picture of me looking like the Zig Zag guy.



So..
This happen 








smoke weed everyday!
if you want..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who would win in a fight?

Blog Archive