Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Adventures in Photography..

I have some foto's to share with you..
I hope you don't mind.
I need to get in a good rant one of these days about Obama or some filthy hippy..
I will ..
Just not right now.




It was a windy ass night at Los Altos skatepark and resort.
So we found shelter in the bowls.
When out of the blue, young Jacob came and brought along a nifty trick with him.


Grab transfer over the thong.
This angle did him no justice, so I had to get another angle.
But you can see how deep these bowls really are.


You might be asking yourself, " grab transfer over the thong?".
Yes you heard me!
Look at it.
The bowls are a giant booty and you can see her thong right in the middle.
DUH!
Im not to sure what grab he is using, might be a melon or a indy.
Look em up.
Im not defining them for you.




Fake out.




Second angle.


Len zooms through on his own mission.






Third.
Again, this top side angle gives you an idea of how big these bowls really are.
This kid can't be any older that 12 either.
Big props go out to him.


A bit closer.


After all was said and done I had a great idea.
Have two guys skate each side and do an air at the same time..
BRILLIANT!

Bail shots are still cool.



Frontside air vs. backside early grab.
Timing was everything, after a few tries everything worked out.



A little off, but good air on the left.
Shadow in the face.


Bail-idge.




Stalefish vs. BS early grab.
Stale wins that one.
I enjoy this photo big time.
To see it in a bigger format go to my flickr.
I could use the hits.


Len getting gnar with his lean to tail on the coping.



Different angle.


Bail time.


Sal flip to tail.
One of Len's signature tricks.



Yeah It's hard to explain..
Here's a video .



So I hope you enjoyed some of that.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Who would win in a fight?

Blog Archive