Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Portland trail blazer..

Howdy!
I went off to Portland a few weeks back.
I have some pictures .
No way!
Ya , Wey.



Hotel DeLux.
This is where we stayed.
Shawn White stayed here while we were in town too !
Jealous?
Dunny is.


The lobby .
A classic black and white movie theme was going on.


Bed hog.


Fear and loathing in Portland.


The room.
Kinda small, but dam was it a nice small room.


The space station massage chair.
Only 3k.
Dirty's feelin it.



China town.







Some famous doughnut shop.
No biggs.





The downtown district.




The suit I would wear to my wedding.
Only 120 $.

The ever failing Trail Blazers play here..
You think they call them the Trail Blazers because of the Oregon trail??
Maybe..



Department of Skating.
Due to walking my ass off I could not skate the day we came here. :(



Beer was plentiful and wonderful.



Waterfalls.. How do they work?


Just like magnets I suppose.



OU mascot.



Dock walker.


Awesome bridge is awesome.




According to Dirty, this is the smallest park in the world.






I saw lots of hooters.



Fish eye vs. fish eye.



Like licking an alien vagina.




Bear sightings.




Posing out in the Japanese gardens.
We met a girl from Moutainair that worked their.
Small world.
We met another girl from Albuquerque that worked in a bar in downtown Portland.



Rose garden.


Lelu Dallas multipass.



WEEEEEEE!




A great American Eagle add.


Emo moss picture.




Some flowers on a railing.




The light rail was the best way to commute around..
If you see the bridge in the back , Some dood jumped off it and landed on the rail and the train ran him over..
Pretty gnarl kill.


I liked the building.


I called her.





Best breakfast ever!




Jess was feelin it as well.

The holy fucking grail !
BURNSIDE!




BARGE!!


BRIDGE THAT GOES UP !!
I was way excited to see this go down .. I mean up...
You know what I mean .



Entering Portland!

I have more pictures..
I just have to find em'.
GOOD NIGHT NOW


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who would win in a fight?

Blog Archive