Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dear..




Dear Gary Coleman..



Dood, I don't even want to make fun of you.
You had a really bad adult life.
And then you died at a pretty early age.
I guess it just goes to show life can be cut short..

What you talking bout Willis?


Dear Dennis Hopper..




I think you were in Speed.
Thanks for jerking around that surf bum Keanu and making him look like a goon on a bus that could only go 55 mph.
Now thats a plot!



Dear Carlisle house..






What can I say about this house that hasn't already been said about a whore?
Always open and ready to party...
And always willing to do my laundry :D
Thanks.
You gave us a ton of memories..
Among other things.

These two songs are dedicated to you.
Hopefully you have some speakers at work.








Thats right!
Shiny and new!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who would win in a fight?

Blog Archive