Monday, February 8, 2010

anatomy of a mantanza.. pt.3( finally)





Where was I?
Oh , right.
Gores and whores, so beware..



Pork ribs are very good.
Gotta give those up to the mantanza wizard.
The guy in the black jacket.


dirty was hammered by four.
But then again who wasn't?


Confusion..



Crew shot!




Bryan rode a tractor.
Au revoir Shoshanna!!

Im a thick leg kind of guy..


Theses cats know how to dress for a pig slaughter.




Freddy got fingered.

A yeti came from behind the bushes!

Andy Dick knows how to make it rain .
With his penis.


The Badson clan.

Bye bye Chichi.

Jack and Holly...
They might be feelin it.


More of Bryan making a mess.


I told these guys ," Ok on the count of three, say class of 83'!"
I guess they graduated in 93'
They didn't like it.
I LOL'd.




Happy birthday Badson You son of a bitch.
And by bitch I mean super cool ass mom.
You killed a pig, your a man now according to my standards.
That must mean 98% of the men I know are still little man boys..
including me..

Oh well.
Jon Badson is a mans man and thats all that needs to be said.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Who would win in a fight?

Blog Archive