Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Im not gonna raichu a love song..

YES!
Im avoiding my blog!
I've had nothing to say as of late.
Sure, I can break out my photography stuff.
But I do realize that some of you also enjoy some of my commentary on life.
Well, lets do one of those tonight.

Theme tonight:

People I do not enjoy.

Dane Cook
You, you smug bastard.
Your annoying, you not funny and Im pretty sure your irrelevant now.
I think Im a few years behind the hate train on this goon.
Im sorry our beloved Costco had to share the silver screen with you.
In fact, Costco had the best acting in the entire movie.
Poor Andy Dick.


Ryan Reynolds
He was Van Wilder.
I give him that.
Prior to that he was a dude with another dude and a girl.. And a pizza place.
I even enjoyed that.
THEN
He went and married Scarlet Johansen.
FAIL!
THEN
He went and played one of my favorite comic book characters.
(dead pool)

And promptly ruined him in the Wolverine moive.
I hope he gets bit by a zombie.


Good Morning America crew
OMG
I can't stand these people.
Its one thing to be part of the brain washing media,
but it's another thing to not even hide the fact that your brain washing!
That damn Sam Champion.
He thinks he's so cool with his name.
Just show up in a middle America picnic, humor some kids with their posters and predict the weather bro.


Mc Fucking G
Dude.
Im not going to say you ruined terminator because some one else beat you to it.
But, "YOU WHERE THE CHOSEN ONE ! YOU WHERE SUPPOSE TO BRING BALANCE TO THE FORCE!"

( It's at 1: 06)

Terminator Salvation sucked.
For months I couldn't stop asking people why it sucked so bad.
I really wanted it to be a winner.
I wanted the franchise to rise once again.
I didn't, it just made Batman look like a shit head.

Why did they trust you with Terminator ?!
You made Charlies Angels for petes sake!
Vomit on yourself, "McG". If that is your real name.

Go back to making music videos for Pink.

Im done, Terminator sets me on tilt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who would win in a fight?

Blog Archive