Tuesday, July 21, 2009

faux-toes..

I've been taking pictures.
Shocker right?

I picked up a telephoto lens. (75-300 mm)
No big deal, but it's fun to play around with.


I can spy on unsuspecting bystanders.


Or be a creep haha.



"Everyones a voyeurist, theyre watching me watch them watch me right now."

Anyhow, Thats fun with the tele.
Heres some more random stuff from the last couple of weeks.


One night at the park.

Some of our fair city.

Mars?

I used to have these guys when I was a kid.
They where my favorite toys.


Downtown show down.


Damn straight!


The view from the pipe.

Andy is always a hoot.

Artsy fartsy.


Think andy did it?


Lets just say he got distracted.

For the fans. hahaha


Still on the loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who would win in a fight?

Blog Archive