Monday, April 27, 2009

PANDEMIC!

The swine flu is going around.
Hears what I know.
It started in Mexico.
Apparently you can't get it by eating pork products.
So some Mexican farmer was getting kissy face with a pig.
Im guessing Miss Piggy had something to do with this.
What a slut.

It has human AND bird flu strains in it.
It's killed mucho Mexicanos and infected thousands.
Its spread over slightly to the U.S. , Spain and England.
Our government doesn't seem to fazed by all this.
Neither am I , just seems like another apocalyptic scare to me.
By the way. Did anyone even get any S.A.R.S in America??
That whole fiasco seemed kind of unreal, kinda like the moon landing! 

hmmm..

But who the hell knew anyone with S.A.R.S ??
Or anyone who landed on the moon.
Perhaps just myths to scare us all.
Well I hope at least if  I get the swine flu it turns me into pig.
CHRIS THE BROWN...PIG.
yeah, Im tired..
Heres what Jon had to say about the situation. 

"Come find my dead body after swine flu kills me... and burn me."
Not to assuring.

 

1 comment:

  1. John badson wouldn't know swine flu if it killed him

    ReplyDelete

Who would win in a fight?

Blog Archive