Sunday, April 19, 2009

I get that way sometimes..

Friday night I got a little intoxicated.

It put me in quite the mix of emotions.
Grumpy, lonely, annoyed, sad, pathetic, used, happy. In no particular oder.
I apologize for my behavior this weekend, Im going to stop drinking bottles of rum.
Didn't realize my long night of drinking was going to effect my whole weekend. 
Getting hammered and making a fool of myself is not my style.
As of late it seems like Im doing it more and more.
Kind of helps with some issues I have...
Not really, but its a temporary fix at the moment. 
I realize I established a lot of credit and respect with people because Im a stand up, responsible, hard working guy. Someone you can look up to.
Acting like a fool only lowers my good name with people.
I can't say I have accomplished much in my life, so my good name is all I have for now. I need to hang on to it lol.

1 comment:

  1. yeah ive had a little too much captin' in me
    but mine was followed by 24 hours of vomitting :)

    ReplyDelete

Who would win in a fight?

Blog Archive