Monday, March 2, 2009

The rest of the story..


This is the first time I've ever seen this mans face, but I've heard his voice ever since I was a little kid. I would stay at my grandmas house on Sundays , she would make me breakfast and we would listen to Paul Harvey on the radio.  I was always fascinated by the way he would read the news like he was telling a story. It wasn't until recent that I started listening to him again after about  16 years. Still his style had not changed, and now as an adult I could appreciate the story telling of this man. 
This weekend Paul Harvey died. It's funny that it takes a death to realize how important someone really is.  The world really did lose one of the founding fathers of a.m. talk radio.

He was a comfort for me and millions of other people while we prepared for our work day.
58 years of news and commentary.. 
thats quite the career.
you'll be missed buddy.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_harvey 

1 comment:

Who would win in a fight?

Blog Archive